The following links are all very useful for people that live, work and visit East Hanney.
- Medical Practice - Church Street Practice, Mably Way, Wantage
- Medical Practice - Newbury Street Practice, Mably Way, Wantage
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Mably Way, Wantage
- Oasis Dental, Post Office Lane, Wantage
- For other local GP practices, Dentists and Pharmacies see NHS Choices.
- NHS Choices
- Buses from Hanney - Stagecoach Buses
- Trains locally - Didcot Parkway station
- Wantage Independent Advice Centre lift services
- Dial-a-Ride Oxfordshire
Recycling and Household Waste
- Emmaus Oxford - Furniture and Household item recycling
- Oxfordshire County Council - Household Waste and Recycling Sites
From the support coordinator for Good Neighbour Schemes in Oxfordshire:Local volunteers provide transport, befriending and many other services such as gardening, odd jobs, or collecting prescriptions to older, vulnerable or lonely people in our communities. The services provided depend on the local needs.Details of schemes are included in AgeUK's Community Information Directory.
At Volunteer Link Up/Oxfordshire Good Neighbour Scheme they are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. They will only use your information to provide the service you have requested. They will not share your details with any other organisation outside of the Community Information Network and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. They will only keep your details as long as necessary. If you want to find out what information they hold, or to amend the information, please contact them.